INTRODUCING EAGLECLAW ANALYTICS
Recruiting Research Platform
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your College Future?
This innovative platform will teach you everything you need to know to identify a target list of colleges and generate college opportunities.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify programs where you can earn playing time.
- Put yourself in front of college coaches.
- Make informed decisions about your future.
With a simple commitment to take control of your college future and a little dedicated research, you could be well on your way to making your college commitment.
Our Platform Guides You Step by Step
College Placement Evaluation
You no longer have to wonder what it takes to get recruited. We provide quantifiable athletic benchmarks based on the skill-sets of real college commits.
- Project your athletic skill-set. (Ex. Have an 85 mph exit velocity as a sophomore? We will calculate what it is projected to be your senior year.)
- Compare your projections to previous college commits and see what it takes to play at different colleges.
- Set personal goals based on the athletic benchmarks at your target schools.
You’ll finish this step with realistic and actionable goals toward college recruitment.
Searchable College Database
You don't have to choose between playing ball in college or going to a school that aligns with your interests:
- Search colleges by location
- Sort by academic offerings
- Categorize by team competitiveness and student satisfaction ratings.
You’ll finish this step with a targeted list of colleges whose academic, athletic, and cultural offerings are consistent with your ideal college experience.
Athletic Roster and Recruiting Analyses
The secret to generating college opportunities is aligning yourself with a team's needs. In this crucial step, you’ll research:
- Geographic locations in which specific colleges have focused their recruiting efforts.
- How many players in each class are in your position group.
- The actual game production of currently rostered players in your position group.
You’ll finish this step completely prepared to discuss your projected role on college rosters in conversations with coaches.
Evaluate Opportunities and Commit
For most players, the goal is to secure a spot on a college roster with the opportunity to compete for playing time. In this step you will:
- Create a plan to contact and get exposure in front of your target colleges.
- Cultivate relationships with college coaches.
- Evaluate athletic and academic opportunities and scholarship possibilities.
You’ll finish the final step in position to make a fully informed college commitment based on reliable, independent data.
A Few Recent Success Stories...
Please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you within 24 hours!